Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loand deals where Everton pay the wages.

I mean, it is what it is. Are those players hard to sell? Yes. But WTF is Brands getting praised for? Nothing.

And how exactly do you know who is paying what amount of wages in any of the loan moves?

You don't have access to the club's accounts. For all you know the majority of the players out on loan are having all their wages paid by the new club.

No. I'd rather have sold them. That would have been worthy of the praise Brands gets.

"What a window Marcel's had"

WTF?!

That's akin to selling sand to the Arabs or ice to the Eskimos and the Miracle of Jesus turning water into wine.
You can't sell what people don't need or want to buy, to hear you moan, you would think Brands had bought all this rubbish. We had to reduce the squad, balance the books and more importantly balance the squad.
Brands has done that in a very small time frame, surely even you can see that and give him some deserved credit.

And how exactly do you know who is paying what amount of wages in any of the loan moves?

You don't have access to the club's accounts. For all you know the majority of the players out on loan are having all their wages paid by the new club.

...ok, I'm all ears. Persuade me we got a good deal on these loans.....

That's akin to selling sand to the Arabs or ice to the Eskimos and the Miracle of Jesus turning water into wine.
You can't sell what people don't need or want to buy, to hear you moan, you would think Brands had bought all this rubbish. We had to reduce the squad, balance the books and more importantly balance the squad.
Brands has done that in a very small time frame, surely even you can see that and give him some deserved credit.
No. PL clubs dont want them. That's not the same thing is it?

...ok, I'm all ears. Persuade me we got a good deal on these loans.....

Errr, no, that's not how it works. You're the one who said: "Loan deals where Everton pay the wages."

So you tell me how you know these loans were bad deals. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.