2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh?

Professional or not. Hes 21. Last season he cried when subbed.

The club need to work on his temperament and his teammates need to stop being wet blankets and support the lad on the field.
I remember Beckham telling a story of how Keane used to protect him
In one game Beckham was getting kicked around by the full back
Keane told Beckham to swap positions
First chance Keane got he kicked the FB up into the air.
As he picked the FB up he told him to leave the kid alone or he’d get more of the same.
The older players in the squad need to help Rico out more , plus he needs to control his temper

As he picked the FB up he told him to leave the kid alone or he’d get more of the same.
The older players in the squad need to help Rico out more , plus he needs to control his temper
He wouldn’t get away with that now.

Probably the worst analogy there is for our situation. Look at Richarlison: he's built like a brick you know what. How on earth is he allowing himself to be "bullied"?

I'll tell you why: he's not intelligent enough.

Probably the worst analogy there is for our situation. Look at Richarlison: he's built like a brick you know what. How on earth is he allowing himself to be "bullied"?

I'll tell you why: he's not intelligent enough.
He’s been bullied because he’s young and still learning the professional game
He was silly but with a bit more protection from his teammates he will learn
I hope Digne has a bit of snide to him because your hero Baines for all his qualities has no snide

That Smith who got Richarlison sent off running to the referee and whinging, this kind of thing can only come from the manager, isn't it funny
that Eddie Howe said I haven't seen the incident, I'll let you know when I've seen it. I can just see the likes of Howe and the other 'snide-arses'
after training every day teaching the 'darker-arts' of fooball.

Fairly standard appology by Richarlison for the sending off .Just hope he learns from it , he isnt the 1st its happened to & wont be the last.

In the scale of it being costly I await for Baines appolgy for the stupid little push leading to their pen.

I'm not holding me breath like.

That Smith who got Richarlison sent off running to the referee and whinging, this kind of thing can only come from the manager, isn't it funny
that Eddie Howe said I haven't seen the incident, I'll let you know when I've seen it. I can just see the likes of Howe and the other 'snide-arses'
after training every day teaching the 'darker-arts' of fooball.

Somewhere in the season we’ll do it as well mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.