• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know what the watch is he wears ?

http://en.worldtempus.com/article/i...vstos-marco-silva-signs-for-cvstos-24061.html

https://oracleoftime.com/evertons-m...y-he-became-an-ambassador-for-cvstos-watches/

Marco-Silva.jpg

Marco Silva with a Cvstos Challenge Chrono II Power Reserve Steel ‘Blue’

Cvstos-Challenge-Chrono-II-Power-Reserve-Steel-Blue.jpg

Does anyone else find it interesting the poor starts that Fulham, West Ham and, to a slightly lesser degree, Wolves have made to the season.

All of those clubs were singled out for praise for their activity in the transfer market, with majority of their purchases being new to the premier league. Obviously, and perhaps understandably, they are taking time to gel, and perhaps the foreign players are struggling to adapt to the premier league.

Compare that to Everton. We have so far only played Riki, who already has a season in the premier under his belt. The rest of the summer signings haven't even seen the light of day. A lot of us are frustrated at this and impatient to see them in blue. But maybe, just maybe, we mow have a manager that actually knows what he's doing, an isn't prepared to risk them until he knows they are ready, both physically and mentally.
I think you are on to something here. Notice Chelsea also only put Jorginho in at first and are now slowly getting Kovacic involved. Klopp has only really used Keita as well. Also last year we tried the throw everyone in at once approach and it wasn't great. I think there is more in knowing the team and your teammates than people realize

Until we start winning away games regularly then the typical Everton mentality will not have changed. We have to be going to Bournemouth looking to win not being ecstatic with a point.
Definitely. Ever since I can remember, we’ve always been terrible in away games, never looking to actually get the points.

A team like Everton should be beating the Bournemouth’s of the league wherever we are playing them.

Until we start winning away games regularly then the typical Everton mentality will not have changed. We have to be going to Bournemouth looking to win not being ecstatic with a point.
. And feel confident of taking points off all last year's top 4 away from home. It's a steady start but neither of our two opponents thus far are going to set the Premier league alight this season.

Seems most of our high pressing comes from our own build ups. When we get the majority of our players in there half when in possession then we are ready and waiting for the press if we lose the ball. It is good to watch and if done properly halts any thoughtful play from the opposition. We have taken time to think away from them and force them into errors. Hope we can keep it going all season. Last season thought we just stepped off them and allowed them to play therefore making us easy to play against. My only little concern at the moment is the wide play against us......so much space for crosses which is a weakness of ours.
Noticed how organised we are when losing possession up the pitch. There is going to be times when the opposition break the press, however I have a feeling we will see plenty of glitches as the players familiarise themselves with the system.

Extremely impressed with how they have adapted so far. Early signs are good albeit we haven’t been tested yet.

At some point I imagine we may hit a wall with fatigue (we are giving more in games both on the ball and off it) impacting on form but feel the squad depth is pretty decent to manage, be interesting how Silva deals with a dip in form (not that I want it to happen - but it’s inevitable).

Feel we are in good hands, hope he has Bournemouth sussed out.

I think the true test will be how he sets the team up against the likes of Man City.

Not that I watched a lot of Hull or Watford games when he was there, but he doesn`t appear to ever set his teams up to nick a point.

I think the true test will be how he sets the team up against the likes of Man City.

Not that I watched a lot of Hull or Watford games when he was there, but he doesn`t appear to ever set his teams up to nick a point.
Aye, just watched his interview after playing Bournemouth last year away. Interestingly Richarlison scores his first goal.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40988742

D45AF45C-437B-4342-8122-11F76926FB9D.jpeg

Some serious attacking intent there viewing the stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.