• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco's press conference was 7 minutes long. Sam's and Koeman's were around the 15 minute average. Looks as if Marco is a man of few words, at least in English anyway. His answers are so short the press boys will run out of questions to ask.

Marco's press conference was 7 minutes long. Sam's and Koeman's were around the 15 minute average. Looks as if Marco is a man of few words, at least in English anyway. His answers are so short the press boys will run out of questions to ask.

As someone said earlier, he has utter disdain for press conferences.

Was in a couple of his last season as Watford boss and he's not the happiest chap when he loses. Only worse when you ask him something stupid too.

Ask him a genuine question, analysis-wise and you'll get a good answer. Ask a boring, generic question and you'll get as little as possible.

I like the cut of Marco's jib. He's got none of the bluff complacency of Sam or the hesitant grinning of Koeman.

He doesn't love press conferences, obviously, but if he's got something to say he'll give it straight.

”For me it is clear, and I told my players, when you play at this level and when you are playing against strong crowds and against atmospheres that are good for the home team, you have to show good personality and character as a team,” Silva said.

“I told my team when we analysed the Wolves match that there were some moments when we had to put that in the game because when you are playing for Everton you are playing for a big club and you have to show that.

“I like my teams, even when you play against strong sides and strong atmospheres, you have to show that.”

Hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.