2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bs, he said he was after mina even before the world cup.
His performances in russia basically doubled his transfer fee and brands paid it.

What bs about not paying over the odds for him.
His trying to make out he got a bargain

But we didn’t put a bid in before the World Cup, how do you know his transfer fee doubled in that we hadn’t made a bid prior to it starting? We had a ceiling we were prepared to pay, Barca wanted more, we weren’t prepared to pay the extra. Don’t honestly know what more Brands could have done in this instance.

Makes the Gun Powder plot seem like a walk in the park
By the by, Guy Fawkes, who was sentenced to be hanged, drawn and quartered, when climbing the ladder for the hanging bit, leapt off it and broke his neck, dying instantly...smart move.
James I had a few plots against him...Lizzie I's fave, Sir Walter Raleigh, ultimately lost his head by being involved in one.

Way over the top, that. Davek may be obstinate, but he's not an idiot. The man sticks to his guns, and that has to be respected.
No, he’s an idiot. His facts are spurious at best. He sees black where there is white or at least grey. He pokes his stick into everything to create reaction and dissonance. He just wants reaction and attention. I agree that some of his posts have held real concern in the par, but as with most character actors, as the get old, they slip into parody and pastiche. For me, davek does not spout his opinions out of a real deep concern for Everton, but out of a deep need to get a reaction and make himself relevant and noticed. A proper attention whore. I’m sorry if that offends and I’m sorry to davek if it isn’t the case. But all the evidence points that way. Ruins so many threads yet gives comedy gold. To spout off about brands being an attention seeker!!! Reminds me of Boris Johnson saying that people in benefits had a sense of entitlement, that from Boris, the man with the biggest sense of entitlement since records began. No beef, no personal abuse, but go through his posts, he’s either an idiot or an attention seeker who craves creating dissonance so he feels important

Status
Not open for further replies.