2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
..from what is being said you are using statistics from a kiddies computer game. Not sure how accurate they are.
Less of the kiddies I play that.

If we are going to take these stats as gospel, we don’t have the worldie some are making out, Kevin Mirallas is higher rated than Bernard.

why no photos or videos of team training with the new signings from club's twitter? i am curious
They’ve only just released one 48 hours ago for Zouma and Bernard. I’m assuming the players are still training, so doubt there will be one just out yet for Mina I’m betting there might be one later this afternoon or this evening.

..every transfer carries risk. Bernard’s goalscoring record isn’t great, but just perhaps he’s been bought with a specific role in mind. That role might be to unlock the door, to put the likes of Richarlison and Wakcott in on goal.

Statistics are fine, but they don’t necessarilly reflect blend.
He has everything needed to succeed here apart from strength
They appear to be from a computer game rather than real life mate.
The point was he needs to bulk up to handle this league.

Still can't believe we actually signed him, really excited to how the manager fits him in. I'm hoping he is given a free role to cause mayhem. Can't wait to see him link up with Richarlison and Gomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.