League Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would be your league cup team, assuming all are fit? Top of my head, using the fewest first teamers possible:

Stek

Kenny
Holgate
Keane
Baines

Davies
Schneiderlin

Lookman
Dowell
Niasse

DCL

Not a bad second XI, that...

What would be your league cup team, assuming all are fit? Top of my head, using the fewest first teamers possible:

Stek

Kenny
Holgate
Keane
Baines

Davies
Schneiderlin

Lookman
Dowell
Niasse

DCL

Not a bad second XI, that...

For the second round I'd include mina, Zouma, digne and Bernard just to get them up to scratch with the british game. But our second XI right now for me is

Stek
Kenny Holgate Keane Baines
Schneiderlin Mccarthy
Bolasie Gomes Lookman
Niasse
Which yeah, is pretty good imo.

For the second round I'd include mina, Zouma, digne and Bernard just to get them up to scratch with the british game. But our second XI right now for me is

Stek
Kenny Holgate Keane Baines
Schneiderlin Mccarthy
Bolasie Gomes Lookman
Niasse
Which yeah, is pretty good imo.

I’d forgotten about Bolasie!

Agree on the match fitness point - My XI was assuming all were fit and so rotation was priority.

David 'kin' Lawson,it was ours until he let Nichol beat him from 80 yards with the slowest moving shot ever,then watched a ball bobble across the 6 yard box when it was three inches away from him,bellend
Lawson was not very good. But to be fair I think Dario Terracotta sold him a dummy for the tap in goal as far as I can remember through my tears standing in the Stretford end. What a time for diasappointments that was..

This could be our year! Well of course it couldn't be because it's the one trophy were destined to never win. Draw 7ish Thursday, live on Sky so shouldn't be as blatantly fixed as some others.

It's odd why this is not a bigger issue, the fixture fixing, once upon a time the UK was the bastion of fair play and sportsmanship, when premier league came clean about those fixture fixingthere was hardly a whimper of disapprovment from anywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.