Zouma on loan?

• Yes

Votes: 500 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 50 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard of a end of loan buy clause for zouma? I'm convinced he'll be a brilliant player for us, distin like but with better technical ability.

That's a wee bit disappointing to be honest but understandable given the time constraints in getting it done. If he loves his time here I'm sure a deal can be done though, players hold all the power nowadays.

exactly, it doesn't mean anything really. He can't be in chelsea's long term plans otherwise they wouldn't have totally disregarded him this summer. They know if he has a good season here his stock will be at £20m or so and then they'll cash in.

Lukaku wasn't loan with a view to buy but we still bought him.

exactly, it doesn't mean anything really. He can't be in chelsea's long term plans otherwise they wouldn't have totally disregarded him this summer. They know if he has a good season here his stock will be at £20m or so and then they'll cash in.

Lukaku wasn't loan with a view to buy but we still bought him.

Lukaku for £28m and Chelsea had our kecks down. All pundits said we well overpaid and said Chelsea did well as they sniggered.
Lets hope the average Richarlison prove the 'experts' wrong also.
If Zouma is good for us then I fully expect a bid going in and hopefully Zouma will be happy at Everton

It's weird how this one has been relatively low key compared to Mina, as I think he's much more likely to be a big asset in the short term than Mina.

Yeah, he seems to have all the attributes to be a very important player in the team, plus he`s saying all the right things and coming across as a decent grounded lad.

If he hits the ground running, he could quickly become a very popular player.

Lukaku for £28m and Chelsea had our kecks down. All pundits said we well overpaid and said Chelsea did well as they sniggered.
Lets hope the average Richarlison prove the 'experts' wrong also.
If Zouma is good for us then I fully expect a bid going in and hopefully Zouma will be happy at Everton

How much did we end up paying for Mina? Zouma would be worth at least that after a good season, and of course 'a good season' means we'd be in Europa League, and so we would want to buy, and Zouma would want to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.