Status
Not open for further replies.
So

Martina Boro
Besic Swansea
Bolasie Villa

Possibly

Hope all on permanents
We have to insert obligation to buy clause or no deal.
Think it would make sense to have a obligation to buy contingent on where they finish. "Right, Swansea, you go up you keep Besic and give us 10m. Stay down, 5m" or along those lines. Makes sense honestly.

Think it would make sense to have a obligation to buy contingent on where they finish. "Right, Swansea, you go up you keep Besic and give us 10m. Stay down, 5m" or along those lines. Makes sense honestly.
We aren’t in a position of strength negotiating Besic’s departure. Unless they get more desperate to do a deal at the end of the window.

Be sensible to put a definitive fee in place to ensure the sale.

Tosun
Richarlison-Bernard-Walcott
Schneiderlin-Gomes
Digne-Zouma-Mina-Coleman
Pickford
I can see this being our preferred xi when everybody is fit and ready. Not saying I agree with Schneiderlin being in there, but I feel Silva will go with him. Sigurdsson best start influencing games otherwise, as I've put here, he'll lose his spot. I like the French-speaking left half of defence, and think our attack can cause any team problems. Hopefully Gomes is that creative midfielder who can either play the ball through the opposition's defence or get it quickly out wide to Walnut/Richi.

Back after my ban, some nasty piece of work took me out of play over deadline week and Iv been sitting in a urine soaked bed ever since, on my own.

Was happy with our dealings but im pretty sure Mina would not have joined if United never insisted on Barca not having a buy back option, but their loss is our gain I suppose, we should just be happy we have him based on that - because I doubt he’d be here otherwise.

Back after my ban, some nasty piece of work took me out of play over deadline week and Iv been sitting in a urine soaked bed ever since, on my own.

Was happy with our dealings but im pretty sure Mina would not have joined if United never insisted on Barca not having a buy back option, but their loss is our gain I suppose, we should just be happy we have him based on that - because I doubt he’d be here otherwise.

Welcome back lad.

Tosun
Richarlison-Bernard-Walcott
Schneiderlin-Gomes
Digne-Zouma-Mina-Coleman
Pickford
I can see this being our preferred xi when everybody is fit and ready. Not saying I agree with Schneiderlin being in there, but I feel Silva will go with him. Sigurdsson best start influencing games otherwise, as I've put here, he'll lose his spot. I like the French-speaking left half of defence, and think our attack can cause any team problems. Hopefully Gomes is that creative midfielder who can either play the ball through the opposition's defence or get it quickly out wide to Walnut/Richi.
Would have Gana in over any of those midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.