2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Bernard is stronger than Deulofeu... Anyway, I'm sure Bernard has been playing against adults during his career. He has other tools in his armoury to be a success.

Just thought I'd drop this in here for no other reason than it's always good to see someone score past Man City :D

Go back and watch his full performance. A couple of bad touches to start with but once he gets going some of his control and skill is absolutely sublime. Not seen a player who can do that kind of thing for us since a prime Arteta

Wont see him in startin 11 till after the international break imo
Same as Mina probably.

I am hopeful that all of the new signings will be fit and ready after then, including Gomes.

Should shake things up nicely.

Same as Mina probably.

I am hopeful that all of the new signings will be fit and ready after then, including Gomes.

Should shake things up nicely.
With Gomes we should at least be expecting him to be involved by the time the first league cup game rolls around.

The Mina situation irks me a little bit - he's barely kicked a ball since the WC and by the time he gets settled at the club he'll be jetting back off with Columbia during the international break. We might need to be a bit more patient with him if I'm being honest.

At least Bernard should be good to go after that break.

Although Bernard has been out for some time, expect he’s maintained exercise and he looked comfortable doing the exercises in a video posted on here the other day.

Think Silva will ease him in gradually. Those posting towards the league cup game, I agree with. No rush to throw him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.