Match Thread Wolves v Everton, Sat 11/8/18 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you believe that, he's the last man, so it's a red.

Either way, it's a crystal clear red card. It wasn't a clean tackle - it was reckless; he's done him with studs to the shin.

The other way round and we'd be mortified if it weren't given.

I would laugh if that was given as a red in our favour.

If he's past it he should have been shipped out with with Williams, Silva must think he's good enough I'd have started Holegate. I just hope the line up today is a one off as the new players aren't ready. Jags and Snides starting wasn't a great decission from Silva today.

I can't see him starting again.

He wouldn't be playing here if Zouma or Mina were fit.

He's well past it.

I don't have any sympathy. Probably wasn't a red but gave the ref the choice - was an awful touch and he's a major liability. There's always a mistake around the corner for him.

The one slight positive is that should be the last we see of him again.

every player that makes a tackle troughout the game " gives the ref the choice" tbh.

They should have gone for it in the 10 minutes after Richarlison scored, the game was there for the taking then, and Wolves had no way back 2-0 down.

Guess you can't expect different from the same players, but still not enough possession and intent, and should not hope to cruise to an away win with 75 odd minutes remaining.

Very difficult to get a point now, ref was desperate to show red, but I expect nothing from them.

They will win this comfortably now, too many creative players and we will sit back too deep, Got to put a different forward on, someone who can give us an outlet, Tosun not suited to this game.

Capt Jags is a fabulous leader but his legs have gone. I wouldn’t want to see him start every game

Had nothing to do with his legs been gone.... That was lazy sloppy play, the kind of lazy sloppy play which has characterised our club for 3 years now... Get him out the door with the rest of the deadwood.... Baines too.... You can't get away crap like that at this level

Status
Not open for further replies.