Match Thread Wolves v Everton, Sat 11/8/18 17:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's past it mate - that's not his fault. The club should have had a Mina/Zouma ready to play before the season started.
If he's past it he should have been shipped out with with Williams, Silva must think he's good enough I'd have started Holegate. I just hope the line up today is a one off as the new players aren't ready. Jags and Snides starting wasn't a great decission from Silva today.

Watching the replay of the free-kick. Pickford could have saved it. Saved much harder ones at WC. He had a first wrong step reverse side, was late coming to corner.

Why o why did we place the smallest player at the end of our wall - noticed it straight away gave the taker a great view.......
What a poor ref he has been crap,- a yellow at worst feel sorry for Jags!

I don't have any sympathy. Probably wasn't a red but gave the ref the choice - was an awful touch and he's a major liability. There's always a mistake around the corner for him.

The one slight positive is that should be the last we see of him again.

Whether it was a bad decision by the ref or not, Jags should never play for us again. Hesitated and was clumsy due to him being slower and past it and probably cost us the game now. Roll on next week when we will hopefully have a different defence and different captain on the pitch.

It's a shame that our club never let's great servants go out on a high, we let them turn to utter crap in front of our eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.