Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
I'ts not a yearning for the Kenwright days. I was merely placing what happened back then in comparison with what's happened since Moshiri arrived and when you do that you find this latter period wanting. THAT is how bad it's been.

What we done in the " Kenwright years " was done in spite of Bill being there. Moyes saved us in my opinion, was never backed in any way under Bill. Astute end of the window signings all completed with sales and selling off the family silver, ground mortgaged to the hilt, ticket sales for the next two seasons, Bellfield the old training ground sold and debt to the eyeballs. Moshiri has his faults, but is a breath of fresh air compared to what was then.

Not really arsed if it gets to the end of August and we’ve flogged deadwood elsewhere and ended up with a 10 million net spend.

There was a plan in mind and it is being executed. We spent 50 in January and then close to 60 before yesterday on Richarlison and Digne.

But, again, yesterday, he put his hand in his pocket and shelled out. Backing his managerial team. AGAIN.

So much for austerity Everton.

That’s utter bilge mate and merely you positioning yourself so that any success under Silva can somehow be ‘in spite’ of Moshiri, and thus exempt you from having to eating dirt when it comes to Mosh.

Head in the sand nonsense. This club has been run like amateur night at the local community hall since this idiot turned up.

Not really arsed if it gets to the end of August and we’ve flogged deadwood elsewhere and ended up with a 10 million net spend.

There was a plan in mind and it is being executed. We spent 50 in January and then close to 60 before yesterday on Richarlison and Digne.

But, again, yesterday, he put his hand in his pocket and shelled out. Backing his managerial team. AGAIN.

Lol.

I'm just relieved we've managed to get at least one, hopefully two central defenders. Otherwise it would have looked like Moshiri had hired an attacking coach and then cut his legs from under him by making him play with slow centre halves. I'm still unconvinced of his ability to run a football club, but you could say that if the vast majority of owners to be fair.

What we done in the " Kenwright years " was done in spite of Bill being there. Moyes saved us in my opinion, was never backed in any way under Bill. Astute end of the window signings all completed with sales and selling off the family silver, ground mortgaged to the hilt, ticket sales for the next two seasons, Bellfield the old training ground sold and debt to the eyeballs. Moshiri has his faults, but is a breath of fresh air compared to what was then.
Last three seasons under Kenwright we had healthy net spends....and I'm his biggest detractor btw.

We have been run in an appalling mananer since Moshiri arrived. No one can have the chutzpah surely to step up and say we haven't. Multiple managers, hundreds of millions of players sales pissed up against the wall without any oversight, continued BS about funding for a new stadium that never makes any progress.

It's carnage...but we get a few loan deals done and a free on the final day of the window and some people forget all that.

I'm in full control and surveying ALL the facts.

I;m seeing a lot of spin about 'sticking his hand in his pocket' which is utterly laughable. Anyone subscribing to that view have been duped well and truly.

You don’t like him because he sacked Roberto. Just say it as it is.

Same reason you turned around on Baines. He called a spade a spade first.

Admit it to the world man.

We’ll have surprised a few in this window and is perhaps the reason for a bit of annoyance amongst certain media outlets. They had confidently predicted that we’d effectively wasted our one shot at the big time last summer and it would be sell to buy this season with Lookman leaving. Moshiri showed instead that we’re not going away and he’ll spin the wheel as many times as it takes. He’s backed his managers with cash (whether that be net spend or not is irrelevant when you consider in the past we sold players to loan others and the money disappeared) in every single transfer window. Every other club in the prem except for the top 6 and Wolves will have been looking at us wishing they had a fraud like Moshiri in charge.

You don’t like him because he sacked Roberto. Just say it as it is.

Same reason you turned around on Baines. He called a spade a spade first.

Admit it to the world man.

Not just me mate, look at that poll above. You're the one in the minority.

Head in the sand nonsense. This club has been run like amateur night at the local community hall since this idiot turned up.

This club has been run like an amateur night for nearly 30 years. Moshiri made mistakes, no doubt, but there are numerous issues with the club, from the ground to the team, which he seems to be addressing. We would be absolutely screwed if he wasn’t here......

This club has been run like an amateur night for nearly 30 years. Moshiri made mistakes, no doubt, but there are numerous issues with the club, from the ground to the team, which he seems to be addressing. We would be absolutely screwed if he wasn’t here......
No we wouldn't. We'd have had someone more clued up about spending the club's money who wouldn't have hired two balloon heads to manage the team.

Oh Dave, Dave, Dave, Dave.

a) this fella has paid for it, its in Evertons official accounts
b) no idea what b means, I presume you mean the Stadium? If its only half a billion then we have done well, the new stadium will cost around 700m all told I reckon, I mean if you wanna pay for it, feel free, otherwise we will have to do what 99% of football clubs have done in the world when building a new stadium, get loans
Or like city and West Ham been given new stadiums