Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a convicted criminal, and alleged rapist. I think we're better than that.
Conviction overturned wasn't it? Alleged from long ago and there's no shortage of examples of false rape claims.

I'm not saying he's an angel, but a lot of the bad stuff out there is only here say and rumour. If he came and run us and the interests involved in developing the area as a legitimate business and was above board in these matters, I really don't think there would be any issues.

Conviction overturned wasn't it? Alleged from long ago and there's no shortage of examples of false rape claims.

I'm not saying he's an angel, but a lot of the bad stuff out there is only here say and rumour. If he came and run us and the interests involved in developing the area as a legitimate business and was above board in these matters, I really don't think there would be any issues.
I agree, it's amazing how jealous people get when someone starts making a few quid.

If Craig Murray's claims have any truth to them then I'd rather languish in obscurity than have this guy own the club.

The Esk is offering his views on Usmanov selling his shares on the blue room overnight. Upshot is he remains sceptical that Usmanov is coming. Main reason being the funding model proposed with council has penalty clauses in the event we look to repay earlier. Other blue room host is more open minded. Funding deal is still very much undecided. So one no and one maybe, watch and see.

The Esk is offering his views on Usmanov selling his shares on the blue room overnight. Upshot is he remains sceptical that Usmanov is coming. Main reason being the funding model proposed with council has penalty clauses in the event we look to repay earlier. Other blue room host is more open minded. Funding deal is still very much undecided. So one no and one maybe, watch and see.

Then don't repay earlier. It's that simple.

Similar clause on my mortgage. If my work offers me a pay rise am I going to reject it on those grounds? Not a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.