Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the day, employees should find out who uses this forum and just give them a day off. As, I for one wont be doing any work and I have a feeling most of the people on here will be refreshing this page all day.

Let the count down begin COYB

Leicester just bought a CB (Soyuncu for 19mil). Probably means Maguire is headed to Man Utd. Therefore they wont be in for Mina.

Thoughts?

Today is either going to be brilliant, or utterly appalling.

It's kind of Everton to drag out the excitement/anguish as long as physically possible.

Talk on twitter of Coco Martina having a medical today in time for a move today :coffee: no mention of what team he’s supposedly moving to tho.

331CD202-E094-4FC0-A71A-7ECC7FA99DF3.jpeg

Running late today so apologies not as detailed as @Eggs high standards. x

Man United and Everton opened up negotiations for Kurt Zouma. It’s understood Chelseawould prefer Everton as the destination. - Get French Football (Twitter)

Everton have opened negotiations for Andre Gomez of Barcelona on season long loan, however Barcelona prefer sale for €23m. - Liverpool Echo

Everton have agreed a deal with Barcelona to sign Yerry Mina for a fee of around €31.2m (£28m) and despite Manchester United being interested in signing him, he would prefer to sign for Everton to get more game time. - The Mirror

Middlesbrough completed the loan signing of Jordan Hugill from West Ham today, and according to a report from the Northern Echo, Tony Pulis' business is far from finished, with a double deal for Everton duo Mo Besic and Yannick Bolasie on the agenda. - Northern Echo

Midfielder Besic is being targeted by Leeds in a £4.5 million deal, after spending the second half of last season away from Everton at Middlesbrough. - [Publication is blacklisted due to spam]

Sticking with Everton, the Toffees have set an asking price of £30 million for Ademola Lookman, who like his Leeds-linked teammate was shipped out of Goodison Park on loan in January. - The Mirror

Crystal Palace could be set for a Deadline Day reunion with Yannick Bolasie.
The Everton winger has yet to receive any clarification on his future - contrary to reports - following the signings of both £50m Richarlison and free agent Bernard. - The Mirror

Bernard’s medical is underway at USM Finch Farm ahead of his free transfer to Everton. The transfer is likely to be completed tonight and be announced tomorrow. Everton are also in talks to sign both Barcelona’s Yerry Mina and Andre Gomes. - Dominic King, Daily Mail

Various rumours on Twitter suggest Yerry Mina will fly to Liverpool for a medical tomorrow and finalise his belated move to Everton.

Have a lovely day people, hopefully we get shiny new players. x

What an exciting 9 hours ahead of us Blues. I have a serious man crush on this Brands fella. Pity I have to go to bed in an hour or so, when I wake up it will all be over, and hopefully, we look nothing like the old EFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.