Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
This phase of the transfer window is when Bill Kenwright comes into his own. It's like the final curtain call, the encore, the last dance. He's been waiting for this, and he intends to deliver.

Pickford
Coleman Mina Zouma Digne
Zakaria Gana
Lozano Bernard Richarlison
Tosun
+ Lookman/Walcott/Niasse/DCL

To me, thats a top 4 first 11 and a very strong selection attack wise

If i remember correctly, Shahktar left/centre/right attacking midfielders all interchange positions when counter attacking.

If we had Lozano in then wed have 5 players for 3 positions all comfortable in doing this.

The line up given here would be ideal.

I really want Lozano too as I believe his addition would bring us as close to what the current top sides in this league have attacking wise.

Just need Brands to work the magic.

Or Brandalf as I have amusingly seen mentioned on here.

Hope this is him at work today:

brandalf.jpg

I think everybody on here will feel sorry for Marco and Marcel. after all, would you like to be the one who sorts out the complete shambles they have been left after our last 5 managers?
Id love either of those jobs, no matter the pressure and dont feel an incling of sorry for either, they knew what they got into and are payed more than handsomly to do it.

What happened to our bid for Reece Oxford?

Genuinely would like to see more youth gelled in where possible.

Pretty sure it was just a rumour, mate.

And so far we've signed three players, the oldest of which has just turned 25. Bernard, if he signs, is 25 as well. Mina is 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.