Confirmed Signing Joao Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a bad signing, had read or heard somewhere that Silva wants 3 keepers in the squad with one being a young keeper. Must not rate matty hewlet or joe hilton then.

Hope the lad does well.
He can't be any worse than the last keeper we bought from the Arse.
Richard Sh....sorry Wright was probably the worst keeper we have had at the club, seem to remember him tripping over the sign saying "do not warm up here" whilst warming up and being out injured for a while.
Good luck lad.

Hope the lad does well.
He can't be any worse than the last keeper we bought from the Arse.
Richard Sh....sorry Wright was probably the worst keeper we have had at the club, seem to remember him tripping over the sign saying "do not warm up here" whilst warming up and being out injured for a while.
Good luck lad.

Was Jason Kearton any better ? I'm asking because some fans say he was atrocious but I remember as a half decent shot stopper who was a tad nutty .

Was Jason Kearton any better ? I'm asking because some fans say he was atrocious but I remember as a half decent shot stopper who was a tad nutty .

To be honest I don't really remember kearton playing so sorry can't help with that. I think we took a right hiding off of somebody 6 or 7 goals toward the end of the season and was sold not long after. He was another that came here with a decent rep but failed to produce and yes he was a bit Walter Mitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.