Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think it would have been nice to see Vlasic played in the role of that 'ball carrier' in midfield during pre-season.

A) to see if he could actually play there
B) to set the template up within the team (i.e. we'll play with a sitter, a box-to-box and a ball carrier)

Anyway, looks as though he will be off. Ideally it'll be a loan.
Yeah I thought the same, thought he could be the 'modric' type..

football is a simple game ...solid at the back , a controlling midfielder and pace up front ... full backs are ok , just need that centre of defence sorting .. !! Is it just me but looks like Keane has been eating too many pies !!!

I reckon Stonesy and Hatch are on top of things, lads. Tubby's out the door and whilst the thought of Snail and Capt as remaining CBs, gives us the willies, I'm confident succour is imminent. Two replacement CBs and we're good to go. Iceland needs to lift his game but we know he's got that in him. Theo?...sound. Up front with Hank, Prince and Eton Dom?...well, I guess 'we go with what we got'.

Feeling pretty confident. My accy (with a leg including Everton winning vs Wolves ($3.80)) is looking veeerrry good. $5 down returns over $500.(I also have Hammers beating RS... and a couple of other less long shots)

...money in the bank
Have I just started supporting another side? I have no idea who those people are.

Status
Not open for further replies.