Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know what'd be great as we haven't signed him? Everyone saying this. Grin and bear it if it happens but hate it until it does. He's not an Everton player and should be allowed any opinion people have.
I’m not saying people shouldn’t be allowed an opinion.

I don’t like Niasse but I’m behind him in a blue shirt.

On what planet is Lookman a name.
He is a saleable asset. I;d say he and Pickford are the only ones that will fetch decent cash. That's what I meant. No one is weighing Everton in big money for Siggurdson or Walcott, thats for sure.

Wait until the merry-go-round hots up. A GK will be moving on and it'll cause a stampede for Pickford. He has profile now and he can fetch a big price. The club's ace in the hole.

And Lookman is going. Nothing surer. That'll be about £20M.

Where will Pickford go though - where is the GK merry go round? Real Madrid poss but at his age hmmmmmm.

He is a saleable asset. I;d say he and Pickford are the only ones that will fetch decent cash. That's what I meant. No one is weighing Everton in big money for Siggurdson or Walcott, thats for sure.

Lookman is potential - the only ones who seem interested are RBL and they are struggling to meet the valuation which seems quite modest

Ok im fully up to speed having watched a couple of youtube vids.

He's very special and could be the signing of the summer. £40m for this guy? Or nearly £55m for Keita? Not even a close decision tbh.

We would get more for both Walcott and Gylfi than we would for Lookman.

2 are proven premier league players, 1 is a guy who has shown a bit of promise.

Nobody is weighing in for them because they are not for sale and don't want to leave.

Ive spent all summer saying we are skint, but what if we arent? The proof is in the pudding really, are we putting all our eggs in 1 basket? Time will judge that, basically there are only 3 or 4 people who know just how much money we can or cant spend, they are about to spend 40m on this fella, roll with it for now innit, if we get liquidated we can just go and support City.
I don't think we are skint, as in no money to spend. I just think our wage bill is too high and we need to get it lowered so we don't fall foul of the rules.

Morgan, Gana, Pickford, Iceland, Walcott, Tosun, Lookman, Besic, Coleman.

We could easily get 20m for all them.

To say Lookman is a name is pushing it, the only name that we have is Pickford.

One thing i don't think this is, is a panic buy.

I think they have had targets, this has probably been on the go for a while and i should imagine was high on his list. Wasn't he mentioned to Silva on his first presser?

Status
Not open for further replies.