Confirmed Signing Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison? 50 million? FIFTY.... MILLION....?! Please tell me that's Zimbabwe Dollars, and not Great British Pounds Sterling.

Cynical post....

£50m for a player who played ok, and by ok I mean a bit better than Bolasie as he actually sovred a couple of goals, for 10 weeks.

Wonderful.
Mate. In the first 5 months of last season Richarlison was one of the best players in the premier league. I had him in my fantasy team and he was the highest points scoring midfielder after Salah. I saw him in a couple of tv live games and saw him live in our home game against Watford, and I was very impressed by him. he was a genuine threat down that left hand side and I thought Kenny had a really good game that day just trying to contain him.

His game fell away after Silva left because a different manager came in who didn't play to his strengths. Any player would struggle with that, never mind a 20 year old.

Do I think he's worth £50m?. Not at all. But I'd love to have him in my team all the same, preferably in addition to Lookman rather than instead of.

To describe his first half of the season as "a bit better than Bolasie" is a million miles off the mark.

If we get him and Silva get's him performing as he did for Watford I guarantee nobody will be complaining about the fee.

Ugh, I would jib it off if we signed him.

Horrible little snide.

Neymar, not you, I'm sure you are a lovely bloke.
Haha, no worries. Actually I hate the horrible snide as well. All that talent and he's just another dirty cheat.
To be fair though I'm probably just as unlikeable but without the talent.

He's scored some right crackers by the way. I know YouTube can be a brainwash but still.

He gets fouled a lot too.

Would love the lad to hit the ground running and really impress against Wolves to not only give the lad confidence but also shut up all the know it all casual fans of other clubs on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.