Idrissa Gueye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the lad do the job he's good at and leave the complicated stuff to other more capable players.

* come back Carsley, all is forgiven.
problem is that requires two other good footballers in CM to carry him as he's so limited, I don't really think what he is good at is worth it to be honest, apart from a few games which may require very specific tactics

As would everyone on the planet. As far as how he’d fit into a Silva side, he’s play the number 6 in the 4-3-3 or one of the two DCMs if we got someone like Carvalho. His teams didn’t usually have a immobile 6 like Morgan in them at least not at Watford, so I have no idea where people are getting this idea that Gana couldn’t play in his scheme.

No, they wouldn't. Anyone with any professional pride or genuine feeling for the club would have dug down deep and given it their best to help dig us out of the hole we found ourselves in. Schneiderlin clearly didn't give a monkeys and not only stopped trying completely but blatantly disrespected the staff whom were put in interim charge, that is gross misconduct. None of that shouldn't be forgotten just because we have a new manager or because he had a few decent games right at the end of the season.

His behaviour last season for me was simply unforgivable.

Status
Not open for further replies.