Oh, What a Beautiful Morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kopites are great, listening to them the last couple of days with every excuse under the sun, they seem to miss the glaringly obvious though, how about your manager has no plan B and once you lost Salah you were screwed. For all the nice football they play their squad is very weak when you look at it.

My post from the evening before the game:

Champions League Final

You seem to agree ;)

If it had been a game against us in any euro match and our main striker was taken out like that you would still think that was okay??????????

If it was Sergio Ramos who did it then yes, I'd be absolutely fine with it. He is a God amongst mortal men.

Apparently 200,000 of them have signed a petition to have Ramos banned! they are just insane, every other set of fans can just accept defeat and move on, not them though, they always have to take everything to extremes, im just waiting for them to find a reason for this bout of hot weather we are having to get the blame for it at some point.

To be fair (sorry to say this) did you see Lille town square after we had been there? Pretty similar. :(
I didn't mate, but I am sure it wasn't as spic and span as a nun's bed chamber. However the other lot have previous on more than one occasion. Even leaving people murdered in their wake, on more than one occasion

I think Davek posted 2 pictures of St. Georges Hall, one full of red & white and the other with only the lions at home (I've been
on them, cost me a night in Cheapside). Everything set for the Champs, it was probably a nightmare for Joe Anderson not only
being the Mayor, but he also got involved a couple of days earlier trying to organise 3 extra flights for RS supporters whose
airline had failed them. Anderson did this all in good faith, I believe he was unsuccessful even speaking to the Mayor of Kiev.
My reason for posting is: Will any of the RS fans thank Anderson for being ready for setting up a champions return even though
not used, also will LFC thank Joe for his tireless work including clearing the [Poor language removed] after the Man City attack, just one letter or a
phonecall to say thanks. I somehow don't think they will, as the Mothers and wives of Turin didn't get a sympathy card in 33 years.

Apparently 200,000 of them have signed a petition to have Ramos banned! they are just insane, every other set of fans can just accept defeat and move on, not them though, they always have to take everything to extremes, im just waiting for them to find a reason for this bout of hot weather we are having to get the blame for it at some point.
Just seen 200,000 signed a petition that suggested that Ramos fouled the Gypo. Just heard that 3,000,000,000 didn't sign the petition
as that's how many saw the game.

upload_2018-5-28_17-21-39.jpeg

LOL

Having exhausted ourselves gloating over their bad night, just remember to keep it in perspective. I would give an awful lot to have a team and a manager as good as theirs, even though I hate to say it. They might win the PL next season or at least come 2nd. Whereas we will be treading water for a few years to come. At least we have been saved endless gloating by them, at least for the time being.

Having exhausted ourselves gloating over their bad night, just remember to keep it in perspective. I would give an awful lot to have a team and a manager as good as theirs, even though I hate to say it. They might win the PL next season or at least come 2nd. Whereas we will be treading water for a few years to come. At least we have been saved endless gloating by them, at least for the time being.
They ended their season with precisely the same amount of trophies as us.

Status
Not open for further replies.