2017/18 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it about Evertonians with the slagging off of young players?

It’s the board & manager’s duty to provide a squad of experienced players & to nurture young players & feed them in gently.

It’s not DCL, Davies (list of young players abused by Everton fans over the years) fault that they find themselves first choice.

He doesn't look like a natural goalscorer, but you'd be mad to not see the huge improvement in his game last season

Came on leaps and bounds as a player
Yeah, depending who we sign I'd be tempted to loan him out to a Championship side for the season though next season. 40 games at that level will do him the world of good.

But i am not making out that. I would think davis and lookman have something in their locker to make it in the premier. I dont believe dcl has. Its personal opinions. Surely one can express an opinion that they think a player just isnt good enough and doesnt have it in his locker to be good enough.
And people have the right to disagree with you when you express such an opinion.

Yeah, depending who we sign I'd be tempted to loan him out to a Championship side for the season though next season. 40 games at that level will do him the world of good.
No it wouldnt. The only thing he'd learn is how to play and score against inferior defenders.

Whatever we've got him doing in training obviously isn't working because the lad couldn't hit the proverbial barn door.

Does he get that many chances to hit said barn door?

He has had one or two glaring misses (heightened because of the games they happened in) but its not like he is missing chances left right and centre as he (like most of our strikers) don't get many chances to miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.