Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you feel like a good laugh, have a read of this tweet by Craig Allardyce (Sam's Son). He made it last night after the Europa League final and has been inundated with responses to it, some crackers too. Might keep his mouth shut from now on i think. lol

Being back to square one is a positive and not a negative in my view. We all make mistakes christ the amount of appointments I've made which are a flop in terms of employment I could write a column myself. It think it's refreshing to have a full change at the helm as it shows intent we aren't to be messed with you mess up your out end of.
The best change would be Moshiri selling to someone who knows a little about football.

The most telling part of the piece.

"That leaves the not insignificant matters of a stadium finance deal and a fourth management team in eight months to be resolved. Everton are relieved of Allardyce but in many respects are also back to square one."
I'd rather be at square one than wherever Allardyce was taking us.

The best change would be Moshiri selling to someone who knows a little about football.
As I keep saying mate in his thread. It's no longer about football anymore to a degree. It's a buisness and it has been since the creation of BSKYB and the PL. We lost out big style thinking we are alright jake we know the score we know what we are doing whilst our neigbours and others have all gone another route. Yes foreign money etc.. But you look at the owners of the so called elit and they are buisness men 1st and foremost.

What he should do is employee people from within the sporting world assoicated to football and also other areas of sport. That to me is his failing.

I don't have and don't want a registration to post on a site such as BBC News, but I wished today I had, when I read Sam's reported statement that "most of the fans wanted me to stay, and a minority got me out". Oh dear how sad that he should be that deluded. I have not met or spoken with or written to another Everton fan who wanted Sam to stay.

If you feel like a good laugh, have a read of this tweet by Craig Allardyce (Sam's Son). He made it last night after the Europa League final and has been inundated with responses to it, some crackers too. Might keep his mouth shut from now on i think. lol

I bet they had more shots on target in that match then we’ve had since his been ld nan arrived.

That’s what that clown does not get

And defensively they are way ahead

Reactions: Lob

Status
Not open for further replies.