Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His first team recruitment is a mess indeed, but to blame him for loaning Dowell and Lookman is too far fetch. He had no influence on who should play week in week out, if the manager decides they are not good enough, it’s the role of dof to find alternate competitive game time in order to continue their development.

We’ve never recruited any significant youth players prior to Walsh arrival. He brought in high quality English youth from the lower league to be fair. With this sacking, will this u23 recruitment continue to succeed?

Well we did get Deulofeu, Galloway, Stones and Holgate to be fair...

Spurs, after Poch leaves. I wonder what that prick Hoddle would say to that, as he doesn't go the match to be entertained.
imagine it ! would be sooooo bloody great.

wherever he lands up, I will watch as the fans turn against him and laugh

His first team recruitment is a mess indeed, but to blame him for loaning Dowell and Lookman is too far fetch. He had no influence on who should play week in week out, if the manager decides they are not good enough, it’s the role of dof to find alternate competitive game time in order to continue their development.

We’ve never recruited any significant youth players prior to Walsh arrival. He brought in high quality English youth from the lower league to be fair. With this sacking, will this u23 recruitment continue to succeed?

..I agree he has nothing to do with team selection but he must have to authorise/endorse loan deals for young players. Brand has apparently earned praise for the development squad at PSV.

I don’t know how anyone ever though this was going to go well.

Kante and Mahrez were gems for Leicester. Had we signed them 2 players at the time for the same fees there would have been mass hysteria.

We brought him in to fish in a whole different pond than he was used to

imagine it ! would be sooooo bloody great.

wherever he lands up, I will watch as the fans turn against him and laugh
It would be, but there would be a massive backlash from their fans and the media. How dare they try to appoint Sam as manager of this prestigious club, who are winning trophies every other year.
Oh wait a minute........ one league cup and one Fa cup and Uefa cup since 1984, compared to little Everton who've only won 2 FA Cups, Cup winners cup and 2 league titles in the same time.

He'd be too busy with his psychic to pass a comment

Fair enough mate.
Spurs has a very impressive English youth recruitment program. That’s what propel them to what they are now. Walsh is definitely trying to follow this blueprint. He is also highly influential in the English footballing scene and this will help significantly when recruiting players that is in high demand. With this sacking, our English youth recruitment program will be severely affected.

How could anyone want to keep him? I don’t care who he discovered in the past or what his football manager stats are, he must be culpable for his failings and pay the price. Sacking him isn’t enough if I’m honest

It would be, but there would be a massive backlash from their fans and the media. How dare they try to appoint Sam as manager of this prestigious club, who are winning trophies every other year.
Oh wait a minute........ one league cup and one Fa cup and Uefa cup since 1984, compared to little Everton who've only won 2 FA Cups, Cup winners cup and 2 league titles in the same time.
I hope its leicester

so that cottee and linekar have to endure a season of it at least. lets see what they have to say then !

with walsh's contacts there, it could very easily be them ...

MAKE IT HAPPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.