Homepage Update: Sam Allardyce will leave Everton within 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that the slug sincerely expects sympathy from us. He can be "disgusted" all he wants but if he looks at these statistics the only person he should be disgusted with is himself......(n)
FB_IMG_1526460249093.jpg

This is where your money goes.

City A.M. 21 April 2018

Sky and private equity firm CVC Capital Partners have sold betting and gaming firm Sky Bet to the Canadian owners of Pokerstars Stars Group for £3.6bn in a deal that will create the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming company.

Former Formula One owner CVC, which bought a majority stake in Sky Bet in 2015 through a deal which reportedly valued the company at around £800m, is set to bank an estimated £2bn profit.

Not my money , I never gamble.
Spend my money on beer and the kids

Everton Football Club can confirm that Sam Allardyce has left his role as manager.

Professor Denise Barrett-Baxendale said: “On behalf of the Chairman, Board of Directors and Mr Moshiri, I’d like to thank Sam for the job he has done at Everton over the last seven months. Sam was brought in at a challenging time last season to provide us with some stability and we are grateful to him for doing that.

“However, we have made the decision that, as part of our longer-term plan, we will be appointing a new manager this summer and will be commencing this process immediately. Again, we’d like to place on record our sincere thanks to Sam for his work with us over the last few months and wish him well for the future

Glad he steered us away from choppy waters, but even more pleased he has gone now his job is done. We have been dross to watch; major surgery required by whoever we get in.

Cheers Sam and good luck in the future.

No need for the hate. It was always going to happen this way. Said it from the start, did a job, got paid and we move on.

We really can not afford to mess this up now though...

How is it classless? You could argue that Moshiri IS being classy, by meeting him face to face and telling him. The bloke wasn’t in the country until yesterday, and couldn’t meet him yesterday because of the LMA awards dinner. So he’s meeting him today.

Perhaps it would have been more classy to sack him via text straight after the game on Sunday?

Sorry pal, I replied to the wrong person earlier. You ain't a sucker!!

Anyway, let's rejoice, the fat slug has gone!!

Be interesting to hear if anything happens with Walsh today as well.

You'd imagine that Allardyce's staff (Lee, Shakespeare etc.) are also gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.