Guillermo Barros Schelotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickDtoffee

Player Valuation: £500k
Someone put 50p on him with bet victor. 5/1 now. Current Boca juniors manager who had 10 caps for Argentina.

upload_2018-5-15_21-38-47.png

If he comes in I will be the most impressed little Evertonian. This would be the most maverick choice possible and could possibly pay off as big as it gets.

What little I know and have seen of him and his team make me think he is the start of the post Pep Barca style generation of coaches.

Of course it could blow up spectacularly. I don't know if I would take the risk on him but would certainly doff my cap in respect of the cajones it'd need to appoint him.

If he comes in I will be the most impressed little Evertonian. This would be the most maverick choice possible and could possibly pay off as big as it gets.

What little I know and have seen of him and his team make me think he is the start of the post Pep Barca style generation of coaches.

Of course it could blow up spectacularly. I don't know if I would take the risk on him but would certainly doff my cap in respect of the cajones it'd need to appoint him.

Never heard of him. Glad you have. he has won 2 Argentinian titles with Boca Juniors and lost the Palermo job due to lacking coaching badges.

Status
Not open for further replies.