Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think it's the craziest rumour tbh. Cast your mind back to that interview he gave at the start of the season he seems to be a money crazed little weapon, if we go north of £100k I think he'd be interested. He's not exactly first choice at Spurs either.

Having said that, apart from his dynamite athleticism I don't particularly rate him. I think his technique is fairly average. Obviously I'd take him though if a past it Baines is the only other alternative.

We’ve been linked with Carvalho approximately 1479 times, I’m not holding my breath.

The Danny Rose link is clearly absolute rubbish.

Rose will probably be shipped out this summer to be fair. Fallen out of favour with Poch ever since his interview before the start of the season.

Best left back in the league when motivated... but seems to find it hard to be motivated enough. Loves it up north though, constantly claims he's homesick.

If Everton bought him his success will completely depend on who his coach is.

'A Bola' says Carvalho's agent has met with Everton, 40m euros is expected
Considering none of the President, DofF, or manager will be back, wonder who that reliable source thinks he's met with? Portugal journos are the worst.

Linking us to Rose is like the days of false bids for Shearer Costa and Smith. We have absolutely no chance of getting Rose. He will go to Utd, Shaw will go somewhere else then we may pick up someone else’s cast off as a left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.