Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes like Sunderland, Bolton - look where they are now with their boss new stadiums!
The team has to come first and sam is deffo not the man to lead us the football is dire and he has had a hell of lot of luck!
woodwork dodgy pens the football is dire crap etc etc!
It matters!

Hoping you are right about Sam leaving. I fear my interest will start to wane sadly if he's still here.

Allardyce has said he believes he has got the majority of the fans behind him now. Tomorrows last home game of the season is really the last time to prove him wrong, lets shout and boo him as much as possible because if we don't he is certain to be here next season, so forget the result.

No point, it wont register at all with him, besides ill be too busy booing Schniderlin

Hoping you are right about Sam leaving. My interest will start to wane sadly if he's still here.
My source was over a month ago before the crap storm started on Sam - no updates tried last Sunday no news as no contact!
If sam stays the Mosh will just waste- transfer funds with him and then have to sack him as we are so poor with attempts on goal - Sam even forgot to mention Benji extended contract he is away with the fairies atm!
someone did state his behaviour is the same before he got the sack at Newcastle, and West Ham so fingers crossed surely the Mosh can set his sights higher than this dull football???.......
To keep a manager where a large broad base of the fans do not want as manager is very dangerous exercise!

There's good reasons to not want him as our manager but when you judge his finishing positions in the Premier League without taking in to account the clubs and resources he's had at his disposal it's flawed logic.

You wouldn't write off an F1 driver as he's never won a world championship for Sauber. In the same way Pep would struggle to do well with our players.
The flaw with that, and it's only a matter of opinion I know, but we have the 7th best quality squad in the league. It's probably also the 6/7th most expensive squad to assemble. Yes it's unbalanced no question, but realistically there is only what, half a dozen players from the teams outside the top 6 that you would say, yes please, I'll have him. So one could argue that he has under achieved with this squad.

My source was over a month ago before the crap storm started on Sam - no updates tried last Sunday no news as no contact!
If sam stays the Mosh will just waste- transfer funds with him and then have to sack him as we are so poor with attempts on goal - Sam even forgot to mention Benji extended contract he is away with the fairies atm!
someone did state his behaviour is the same before he got the sack at Newcastle, and West Ham so fingers crossed surely the Mosh can set his sights higher than this dull football???.......
To keep a manager where a large broad base of the fans do not want as manager is very dangerous exercise!

Oh thats some serious backtracking Joey

Joey come on, we agreed your reputation was at stake here, this is serious

Yes like Sunderland, Bolton - look where they are now with their boss new stadiums!
The team has to come first and sam is deffo not the man to lead us the football is dire and he has had a hell of lot of luck!
woodwork dodgy pens the football is dire crap etc etc!
It matters!
Why can't we have both? Our football has been crap, and we're in a crap stadium.

Oh thats some serious backtracking Joey
No being honest explained in my post where my source came from - not FF - I have never stated he is staying !
My source stated his contract would end at the end of the season not an exact date, only one man who I was told id unhappy with him can sack him - the media since then have been at it if it changes then I would be surprised - Ok End of!

Status
Not open for further replies.