Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent a link of the presser to a friend, part of her job is reading body language and speech patterns,her answer.....buy bleach.

His body language to me, was of a man putting on a brave face.

He didn`t have his usual swagger and almost snapped at the press, when he was asked if he was deffo staying and then made a joke of it.

Reactions: Lob
I can't wait until home time and putting the presser on the tv and seeing this magnificent slug in 4k glory. I'm hoping for some major league wumming and trolling from gravy guts.

It might be the last time we get to see Samosaurus in our club. I'm going to get myself a pint of a good fighting red and get in the spirit is was intended for. Kenwright's finest pantomime would have nowt on this!

the targets they want arent available now? the only other option to replace him would be another short term fix? Allow Brands to come in and review the situation?

I doubt if Fonseca has given any commitment to the club at this point if we are talking alternative appointments.
3 of the mangers we have wanted in the last 2yrs if you believe the rumours. One is available right now. And the other two will be available in a couple of weeks.

So how do you work out the targets aren’t available.

His body language to me, was of a man putting on a brave face.

He didn`t have his usual swagger and almost snapped at the press, when he was asked if he was deffo staying and then made a joke of it.
I'm sticking with the view of a professional in her field.
IDShot_225x225.jpg

I'm sticking with the view of a professional in her field.
IDShot_225x225.jpg

I worked in a job for years mate, that heavily involved interviewing people, for which I`d received extensive training, which included reading body language. ( not an exact science I know ).

To me he had the air of a man who was deflated.

And as many are saying, if he had been told he was staying, he`d be buoyant and would have a different demeanour - rubbing it in our noses.

Don`t forget, he was still popcorning the West Ham fans, for three weeks after he`d been told he was getting the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.