New Everton Stadium Discussion

Sheikh Mansours people DID approach Everton around about Destination Kirkby times. They recieved (and I qoute):

No encouragement to proceed.

I suspect it was more the "exclusivity agreement" that meant nothing was possible, but it again highlights how many stupid business decisions have been made since whenever it was, 1994? !995 he got his grubby little mitts on the train set.
To think we could have been City makes me sad. Had we of matched their success, we’d be about to claim our 12th title, could have had Liverpool in our sights for titles.

Sheikh Mansours people DID approach Everton around about Destination Kirkby times. They recieved (and I qoute):

I suspect it was more the "exclusivity agreement" that meant nothing was possible, but it again highlights how many stupid business decisions have been made since whenever it was, 1994? !995 he got his grubby little mitts on the train set.

Who are you quoting ?

I dont believe Sheikh Mansour had any interest in buying Everton, or if he did he wouldnt of been serious about it, when he bought City they were a miles better option, no chance he would of wanted us, sounds like the type of rubbish the Blue Union come out with and nothing more.

Pre Sky money not a chance of anyone coming to Everton, soon as the TV money floods in we find a buyer

I dont believe Sheikh Mansour had any interest in buying Everton, or if he did he wouldnt of been serious about it, when he bought City they were a miles better option, no chance he would of wanted us, sounds like the type of rubbish the Blue Union come out with and nothing more.

Pre Sky money not a chance of anyone coming to Everton, soon as the TV money floods in we find a buyer
I wouldn’t say that. We were the 5th best team in the country. It wouldn’t have taken as much as it did at City to push the Everton team of 07-09 into the top 4 as it did to push a very ordinary City team.

Why are people still talking about Kings Docks and Sheikh Mansours. Leave these topics to the past, concentrate to whats happening now and look to the future.

Some are clearly missing the fact that Moshiri is building us state of the art stadium to the docks.
Open yer eyes and smell the coffee...and stop the effing moaning

I
Why are people still talking about Kings Docks and Sheikh Mansours. Leave these topics to the past, concentrate to whats happening now and look to the future.

Some are clearly missing the fact that Moshiri is building us state of the art stadium to the docks.
I'm not moaning, I'm pleased the direction we're going.

Just pointing out some errors.

Cheers

Mate sky have been involved for over 20 yrs

Personally, I would like to see a ground which is NOT uniform. A big 3 tier stand on one side with a double decker on the other touchline wrapping round to a double decker goal stand. At the opposite end I'd love to see a huge 20.000 stand alone stand. Basically, I'm suggesting we follow the Goodison model but 50% bigger with top notch facilities and far more room under the stands. That would make BM instantly recognisable.

I know you shouldn't reply to your own posts but I just couldn't resist. I posted this back in June last year.

I know you shouldn't reply to your own posts but I just couldn't resist. I posted this back in June last year.
I also would like a huge home end.
However Meis himself ststes 12000-15000, depending on the final capacity.
It should be at least 1500-18000 IMHO.
Spurs will be at least 17000.

:locked: