Dan Meis Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask them, if the fans had a rough idea of budget & capacity before said meeting does he believe that the fans could target thier opinions or thoughts in a better way instead of aimless comments like £65,000 with a roof and a tower with a hotel with lazers etc etc or that loads want a Lucas Oil replica which seems to be the done thing on hundreds of pages on the stadium threads on here.

Just tell him to stop talking and start doing.

Internationally renowned architect, built stadiums for some historic, iconic sporting team already, he knows the importance of history and he knows the importance already of moving on from that to the modern stadium design.

Talking to a few hundred blues isn't gonna give him any insight whatsoever. Christ imagine if he ends up listening to the likes of adversus...

Dear Dan, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy
You said you're working on a stadium now, how far along are ye?
Look, I'm really flattered you would call your stadium that
And here's a message for your brother
I wrote it on the GrandOldTeam forum, cap
I'm sorry I didn't see you at the workshop, I must of missed you
Don't think I did that intentionally just to diss you
But what's this ish you said about you like to tweet all day too?
I do that ish just clownin' dog, come on, how messed up is you?
You got some issues Dan, I think you need some workshops
To help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you jot down some plans

Hi Guys im attending the Dan Meis workshop on the 2nd April. Anyone with any questions, ideas or feedback about the new stadium, feel free to post in this thread and i will try my best to ask as many as i can at the workshop. I will try and get some pics if there is any stadium plans or ideas.

when will we see some sort of designs? whats the time table for that

Status
Not open for further replies.