Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion, KO 15:00 Sat 10th March

What’s the best mince?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're home.

We need to win this.

Baines could be back and Funes Mori (and actual left sided CB) played in the U23’s on Monday.

I reckon it’s time to get behind the team no matter what and get three points because I’ve forgotten what that’s like.

For me;

Pickford

Baines
Funes Mori
Holgate
Coleman

Siggurdsson
Rooney
Baningame

DCL
Tosun
Walcott

Or something. 11 Everton players anyway.

In a week that Peter Reid reckons the fans need to back the side, I’d agree with him so let’s go at them.

3-0 win. Just one of those games we turn up in before we go back to sleep for the rest of the season.

Everton 1-2 Brighton

As someone else said, Glen Murray to score from a set piece while our defenders look at each other

Sam’s last stand

Will Coco Martinez lose his ever present status tomorrow?

Will the clearly-unfit-otherwise-he'd-have-been-in-the-squad-recently Jagielka be brought in from the cold to replace his similarly useless mate Williams?

Will scaredy pants Michael Keane keep hold of his position despite stinking the gaff out against Burnley?

Will Yan Bolasie finally realise his potential and flip-flap his way through the Brighton wing backs and provide four assists for Niasse?

So many questions.

Will Coco Martinez lose his ever present status tomorrow?

Will the clearly-unfit-otherwise-he'd-have-been-in-the-squad-recently Jagielka be brought in from the cold to replace his similarly useless mate Williams?

Will scaredy pants Michael Keane keep hold of his position despite stinking the gaff out against Burnley?

Will Yan Bolasie finally realise his potential and flip-flap his way through the Brighton wing backs and provide four assists for Niasse?

So many questions.

Yes, yes, yes, no.

Coleman - Keane - Jagielka - Baines
Coleman - Holgate - Mori - Baines
Coleman - Keane - Mori - Baines

I'd be happy with either of the bottom two combinations.

Reidy cheerleading for his crooked drinking pal. Thought he knew better.
Nah not for me mate.

I think we as a crowd have a huge responsibility to show some positivity.

If we go in with a defeatist attitude ourselves, then we'll surely get beat,

As much as I hate chopping and changing the back 4, performances are really not acceptable, Williams took himself out of the firing line, I fully expect the manager to remove the woeful Keane and give some pace a chance in Holgate and Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.