Embrace the Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has a side who is 10th with 9 games left ever gone down?

I must admit I wasn’t worried before but I wouldn’t trust these craphouses at present.

Beat Brighton and we will be fine as we will likely be 10 points clear of 18th, lose it and we are in the crap as we could then go on to look we the next 4.

West Brom relegated.

Seven points ahead of Stoke with a better GD of +10. So effectively eight points clear for now. Next game at home to Man City.
Also seven clear of Crystal Palace with one more game played. They have Man Utd at home on Monday and then Chelsea away.

If we can beat Brighton the gap might open up if results go our way.

I would have hoped for a point away at Stoke but with their run they'll get the win doubtless.

Absolutely imperative we beat Brighton and agree the home games vs Soton and Newcastle are must win also.

As decent as we are at home its really poor having to depend on wins like they are cup finals though. I wouldn't put money on maximum points from those three games at all.

We should make it out alive but its utterly embarrassing and disgraceful having to watch over our shoulders like this.

We only need about six points at most but I don't trust this team. We should be on at least 38 already. Everything rests on our home form now because of our cowardly players and fatheaded manager. If we don't win either of the next two its panic stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.