Embrace the Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

All the teams below us turning it on until the end of the season would require the top six collapsing. Otherwise they are playing each other so they can't all take points. It's still hairy but it's in our hands.

Good to see where we rank on the BBC radar. Show introduced with one of the headlines 'Burnley finally get a win' no mention of us and our worst away record in the league in the intro to 606.

upload_2018-3-3_17-56-49.png

2014/2015 Martinez.

We were 6 points above Burnley.

It's genuinely going to be pretty squeaky for us in the run in. We must beat Brighton.

The end result from buying players from below you is this. We sign relegation battle players and end up with a relegation battle manager and wonder where we went wrong.

Whilst binning off a European finalist captain, future athletico Madrid striker, 19 year old Croatia international (not checked that), tell a striker from the champions league he isn't good enough after a week.

The reality is, you sign from crap clubs as a transfer policy, you end up here. I was told I was wrong last year when I mentioned it and yet here we are, fielding the best of relegation battles 2014-2017 and the player formerly known as rooney. With honorary manager Mr relegation battle himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.