Burnley vs Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think I've ever seen a worse centre back for Everton than Keane, he's slow, constantly caught out of position and poor in possession. I hate being so critical of one of our players but I'd definitely prefer either Jags or Holgate there instead. Surely the end for Williams and for Sam Allardyce now!

Don't think I've ever seen a worse centre back for Everton than Keane, he's slow, constantly caught out of position and poor in possession. I hate being so critical of one of our players but I'd definitely prefer either Jags or Holgate there instead. Surely the end for Williams and for Sam Allardyce now!

Who were the CBs in the last Liverpool game? I think they were Holgate and Jags and I think they put up well enough.

I would have gone for Pickford if it hadn't been for his poor judgement for the equaliser. So I went Martina as he didn't do much wrong.

Williams has saved the manager the task of dropping him. He's always been a red card waiting to happen and, to add to the firsts for today, I believe it was the first red card the referee has given in the Premier League (I might be wrong but can't be bothered checking).

Very hard to pick a M.O.M Pickford was probably the best of a very very bad bunch. PS That dog Williams should never ever wear the shirt again.

Who were the CBs in the last Liverpool game? I think they were Holgate and Jags and I think they put up well enough.
Think you may be right Ozz, surely couldn't be worse but nowhere near good enough for what we are supposed to be aiming for.

Reactions: ozz

I don’t like being critical of a single player either but he was shocking today.

......thought Sigurdsson demonstrated quality but wasn’t involved enough, Pickford was culpable for the first goal so I went for Martina. Thought his was only a 5 out of 10 performance but that was enough to get my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.