Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me that think it's just bad luck.
Williams, bolasie, siggurdson, Keane, Pickford, walcott were all premier league rated players when we bought them. And probably the best available at the time that would realistically sign.
It's just unlucky they haven't clicked

Strong rumours that Chelsea may want him actually mate, so yup.

Klopp went down with Mainz, Tuchel got sacked by Dortmund.

Most managers have a blip on their CV, Fonseca for example got sacked by Porto. Ancellotti been sacked by at least two clubs in his career. Wenger was managing in Japan, it's all about finding a manager that suits the club
Most manu fans wanted rid of Alex Ferguson in 1990.... he was four years in...
Who knows, give allardyce a chance... really don’t know what some of our fans are expecting?
Got to be kids...

think you are over egging how bad we are

pickford keane coleman Holgate are all good players ( keane hasn't shown it this season to be fair ) there are a lot worse teams at the back than us, we just set up all wrong and concede stupid goals

unbalanced? I'd say signing Walcott has made us a lot more balanced, were unbalanced when he started playing 5 at the back and 3cdms etc
We've had Walcott for less than a month, and Coleman literally has 1.5 games back. Holgate is probably our best center back, but he's still making mistakes. Keane has been poor all season. More often than not we've been playing Cuco, Jags, and/or Williams out of necessity. That's bad no matter who you are. Considering where we started, if we can get 7th, that's a good job done no matter how horrible we look doing it. Just get rid as soon as that happens so we can move forward.

Inappropriate Language
He's 'Mr Ego' what do you expect?
There was no bigger “ego” than Alex Ferguson.
Not saying he is in the same league, but come on look at the [Poor language removed] he inherited... if you don’t think it was [Poor language removed], then you’re probably one of those gobshites who thought lukaku was [Poor language removed] i.e. not got a [Poor language removed] clue.....
The internet....

Ive had some time to think. I really don’t like Sam, and I think we should get rid...but considering how unbalanced the squad is and how poor our defensive options are, if Sam does get 7th it’s a pretty good job done and he should get some credit for that and a pat on the back from the club. At the same time, we should move on regardless of where we end up. He can’t be the future anywhere.
No , if we get 7th that's an indictment on how bad the EPL is right now.

Is it just me that think it's just bad luck.
Williams, bolasie, siggurdson, Keane, Pickford, walcott were all premier league rated players when we bought them. And probably the best available at the time that would realistically sign.
It's just unlucky they haven't clicked

Pickford and Walcott are good enough. We got sold a dud with Keane, he’s ok backs to the wall but doesn’t have enough technique. Williams is too old and slow. Bolasie got crocked straight away. Siggurdson’s Numbers were good but question marks over his pace.

Not saying he is in the same league, but come on look at the [Poor language removed] he inherited... if you don’t think it was [Poor language removed], then you’re probably one of those gobshites who thought lukaku was [Poor language removed] i.e. not got a [Poor language removed] clue.....
The internet....

We don’t all have a CSE in footy, Bill, but it’s a forum where all views are tolerated: provided you’re not belligerent and don’t swear.

The internet....
Im not saying he didn't inherit a load of rubbish, but this is the same guy who thought he should be managing Real Madrid because of a few half decent seasons with Bolton. Not really sure what Lukaku has to do with this, i liked him btw.

The internet....

Cmon mate, you've been a member here for six years. You know we don't do swearing here because our advertisers don't look kindly on it and we need them to stay afloat. Sure you can find a way of saying that without it.

Im not saying he didn't inherit a load of rubbish, but this is the same guy who thought he should be managing Real Madrid because of a few half decent seasons with Bolton. Not really sure what Lukaku has to do with this, i liked him btw.
All I am saying is give him a chance.
So what, if he said that... you really bothered about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.