Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Once we get a couple of wins on the board I would like the powers above to announce that fat Sam will be leaving in the summer and we have plans in place to appoint a new man (Fonseca)

West Ham have already said they are getting rid of Moyes come the end of the season, who are lower than us.

So we should be doing the same if the board have an once of ambition
They stated that it's BS yesterday

Am I insane to think that Conte might be tempted? He aint going to be at Chelsea next season, and give him control over players/targets, well, you never know.
He'll go to Milan. Rebuilding job down there and plenty of cash to spend. We stand no chance.

Brilliant.

This is how we get back into the big time.

Can you imagine fat sam team against that.

I'm too incompetent to do that meme with Eddie Murphy tapping his head but....

Force us into playing aimless long balls by pressing high up the pitch?

That was the plan anyway.

I don't think Sam is enjoying this, he was retired when we managed to convince him to come. I reckon he will leave mutually at the end of the season, with less of a pay off than if he had been given the boot so as to carry on his retirement.

Eddie Howe - Jesus wept.

How will we ever win anything when people are proposing Eddie Howe for the big seat?

Poor manager after poor manager.
Before he made his name at Juventus, Conte was relegated from Serie B and was sacked from Atalanta. They actually took him from Siena which was a second division club at the time.

Simeone didn't set the world alight at Catania.

Leonardo Jardim couldn't win the league in Portugal or Greece.

Pochettino was sacked from Espanyol and left them when they were dead last in the table. And at Southampton he achieved an 8th place finish.

Klopp was a second division coach (after he relegated Mainz) when Borussia took a gamble on him.

Ernesto Valverde won titles only in Greece and was sacked from Villarreal.

Maurizio Sarri never won anything in his carreer and he was a manager of 18 clubs.

Allegri before joining Milan was sacked from Cagliari.

Guess they were all poor choices before they join clubs where they made a breakthrough.

I don't think Sam is enjoying this, he was retired when we managed to convince him to come. I reckon he will leave mutually at the end of the season, with less of a pay off than if he had been given the boot so as to carry on his retirement.
That is an interesting point.

I don't know if you are right, but it is interesting.
At the last three or four clubs he has managed he would be regarded as a saviour and hero if he led them to tenth where the possibility of relegation although not impossible is very unlikely.... but, at Everton he is getting grief rather than praise.
It will be interesting to see how it affects him.

However, I do believe premiership managers have huge self belief and an even bigger ego...I don't think they could survive otherwise.
I think Sam may believe that with some new signings and a full pre season he could get the team playing as he wants it.

Once we get a couple of wins on the board I would like the powers above to announce that fat Sam will be leaving in the summer and we have plans in place to appoint a new man (Fonseca)

West Ham have already said they are getting rid of Moyes come the end of the season, who are lower than us.

So we should be doing the same if the board have an once of ambition
When did West Ham say this?, I thing they have said something completely different.

That is an interesting point.

I don't know if you are right, but it is interesting.
At the last three or four clubs he has managed he would be regarded as a saviour and hero if he led them to tenth where the possibility of relegation although not impossible is very unlikely.... but, at Everton he is getting grief rather than praise.
It will be interesting to see how it affects him.

However, I do believe premiership managers have huge self belief and an even bigger ego...I don't think they could survive otherwise.
I think Sam may believe that with some new signings and a full pre season he could get the team playing as he wants it.

Possibly, his face and demeanour say he is not enjoying the experience and he knows the fans will be difficult to win back. Let's see how big his ego is!

Before he made his name at Juventus, Conte was relegated from Serie B and was sacked from Atalanta. They actually took him from Siena which was a second division club at the time.

Simeone didn't set the world alight at Catania.

Leonardo Jardim couldn't win the league in Portugal or Greece.

Pochettino was sacked from Espanyol and left them when they were dead last in the table. And at Southampton he achieved an 8th place finish.

Klopp was a second division coach (after he relegated Mainz) when Borussia took a gamble on him.

Ernesto Valverde won titles only in Greece and was sacked from Villarreal.

Maurizio Sarri never won anything in his carreer and he was a manager of 18 clubs.

Allegri before joining Milan was sacked from Cagliari.

Guess they were all poor choices before they join clubs where they made a breakthrough.

Conte was an Italian international.

Simone was an Argentinian international.

Poch was an Argentinian international.

Klopp is hopeless.

If you think Eddie Howe from bournemouth is the Answer you must have ambitions like Bournemouth.

Same rubbish was spouted by vast majority on here with claims unsworth should be given the top job. That evaporated in a cloud as soon as we started losing.

Evertonians will get what they deserve with appointments like Howe. Done nothing to deserve the everton job.

We need to be throwing money at winners not Wigan, Southampton, Bolton, bournemouth managers.

The problem I have with Fonseca is in the transfer market. He may be a great coach, but he’s done it with someone else’s players. That’s fine with a strong D of F and a consistent philosophy and approach, but I have no idea where that is coming from. Walsh needs to be removed. Make him a high paid scout, that’s fine.
Thing is, we need a much better scouting team at the club, just look at the rubbish that was signed last summer. Id rather Walsh just left tbh, and took his bad buys with him. Looking at Shaktar, the way they move the ball round the pitch we will need another load of players who can actually pass and control a football properly, something which is seriously lacking among the team at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.