Leaking line-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueboy1945

Player Valuation: £8m
Don't know whether it bothers anyone else, but I am very concerned that someone within the club appears to be leaking the team line ups to a certain supporter on another site who then posts it online. This can only help the opposition to set up to counter our game plan (I know..I know..). Does anyone know if the club are aware of this and taking steps to stop it.

Don't know whether it bothers anyone else, but I am very concerned that someone within the club appears to be leaking the team line ups to a certain supporter on another site who then posts it online. This can only help the opposition to set up to counter our game plan (I know..I know..). Does anyone know if the club are aware of this and taking steps to stop it.

It's probably Allardyce doing it for a few pints of wine, the sneak.

If thats your biggest concern matey then i wanna be in your gang !!

Status
Not open for further replies.