January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one of them able to come in and play premiership football?

The test is if the signing is capable of playing left back in a winning Everton team...if not, them no thanks.
You could stick a Sunday league full back in there at the minute and they'd be better than coco

Chelsea apparently signing a Brazilian LB from Roma for €20m yet there are no LB’s available according to Fat Sam and Walshy. Walsh should be sacked for gross negligence if he doesn’t have a LB in by Thursday morning.

I’d try for Baba Rahman from Chelsea on loan with a view to perm if he performs well. What have we got to lose, anyone with a left foot is an upgrade on Cuco the clown.

In case you lads did not see this yet...

TaftYik.gif

Er..... I mean, shrewd move by Moyes.... sorry to see him go ;)

Chelsea apparently signing a Brazilian LB from Roma for €20m yet there are no LB’s available according to Fat Sam and Walshy. Walsh should be sacked for gross negligence if he doesn’t have a LB in by Thursday morning.

I’d try for Baba Rahman from Chelsea on loan with a view to perm if he performs well. What have we got to lose, anyone with a left foot is an upgrade on Cuco the clown.

Haha you expect us to compete with Chelsea for CL players?

Haha you expect us to compete with Chelsea for CL players?

I was making the point that our manager has come out today and said that there is a shortage of available LB’s with the quality to play in the premier league. That’s complete and utter rubbish.

I take it you’re in agreement with him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.