January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
000ec255-800.jpg

Would love to see McClean at Goodison in a Blue shirt. For me he's the sort of squad player we need - pace, strength and the ability to score goals from a wide position.

Seems he was linked to Burnley but that's gone dead. Wouldn't be too expensive either and after two years he goes to Celtic for a notional fee and everyone's a winner.

Make it happen Walsh.

000ec255-800.jpg

Would love to see McClean at Goodison in a Blue shirt. For me he's the sort of squad player we need - pace, strength and the ability to score goals from a wide position.

Seems he was linked to Burnley but that's gone dead. Wouldn't be too expensive either and after two years he goes to Celtic for a notional fee and everyone's a winner.

Make it happen Walsh.

Deary me

000ec255-800.jpg

Make it happen Walsh.
Reckon we’ve got enough crap players.

000ec255-800.jpg

Make it happen Walsh.

He seems to come on as a sub against us every week regardless of who we are playing.

Inter want rid of Eder. I'd be all over it for 6/7. Quality striker

1 goal in 18 appearances (admittedly a lot from the bench) this season

10 goals in 40 apps last season

He isn't great.

He did well the other night when he came on against Roma but in the main he's bang average.

I think the first few results gave Sam a false sense of where the players are at.
He is finding out the real situation now and is having to earn his money.
The signings of both Tosun and Walcott are positive and we will know in the next few days if there are any others incoming.
I also think that he is trying to assess his squad and that is leading to some disruption.

758E598B-8D04-4AC0-893D-A10A5508F95C.jpeg
000ec255-800.jpg

Make it happen Walsh.

000ec255-800.jpg

Make it happen Walsh.

Bed

Reckon we’ve got enough crap players.

He's far from crap mate. I'm not saying he's the answer to all our prayers but for me he's exactly the sort of player that would help the squad hugely. He's got two or three years left as a top Premier League player. Put him in with better team mates than he has now and watch him go. He was outstanding for Ireland in the World Cup qualifiers.

000ec255-800.jpg

Make it happen Walsh.

You Irish by any chance?

Imagine suggesting we sign him, just imagine.

49FCFF02-9384-469F-A314-70E1172578A6.jpeg

000ec255-800.jpg

Make it happen Walsh.

Shows have far and quickly we have fallen.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.