Moyes stirring it

Status
Not open for further replies.

There weren’t any other options the club were considering, achievable options anyway.

Out of BFS and Moyes I think I would have chosen Moyes, in hindsight.

Moyes has become a bitter, burned out, egotistical, paranoid shadow of his former self.

Allardyce is here for the money and nothing else.

He`ll happily ride off into the sunset, come the Summer with his pockets bulging.

Moyes would`ve been much harder to get rid of - hence why West Ham only gave him six months.

Moyes has become a bitter, burned out, egotistical, paranoid shadow of his former self.

He`ll happily ride off into the sunset, come the Summer with his pockets bulging.

Moyes would`ve been much harder to get rid of - hence why West Ham only gave him six months.

In that case we coulda given Moyeseh 6 months too.

I would add that, even though he did the dirty behind our backs by taking a large one from Man Utd, he knows us and gets us.

We know he is capable of getting the best out of poor teams and he certainly knows a player or two.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but I think he would have been a better bet than Allerdyce.

I would add that, even though he did the dirty behind our backs by taking a large one from Man Utd, he knows us and gets us.

We know he is capable of getting the best out of poor teams and he certainly knows a player or two.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but I think he would have been a better bet than Allerdyce.
This is why it's called hindsight though.

Answer is still no. We moved on from Moyes.

They'll give him an extension if he secures 10th or above which looks likely

Status
Not open for further replies.