General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
This AGM has been truly astonishing in the worst possible way.

Stadium costs are spiralling.

We still haven't secured any funding twelve months on.

In fact we're no further along with the stadium at all.

Moshiri is a racist.

Agents have no respect for the club.

Jim White has been abusing his relationship with Moshiri.

Our DOF is incompetent but it's okay because other clubs have done poor transfer business.

The plans for Goodison were scrawled in the back of the taxi on the way there.

Have I missed anything?

Genuinely got me laughing at that mate, worst part is it's all bloody spot on

A couple of years ago, All Black winger, Waisake Naholo sustained a hairline fracture to his leg and went to a Fijian traditional medicine man for treatment. But it didn’t work at all.
I remain skeptical of most of these ‘alternative medicine’ routes. And whilst it would be unfairly dismissive of me to pooh-pooh Mrs Lukaku’s knowledge of voodoo and ‘witch doctory’ , I am definitely a wee bit suss on it.
But regardless, I think private conversations between Farhad and Mrs Lukaku, whilst delightfully entertaining, should probably have remained private

From RAWK:

how the [Poor language removed] can be get away with that? Surely it's not his decision to make! Is the City Council infiltrated with a majority of Bitters? It's no different to, for example, Scottish taxpayers alone to fund 2/3 of the cost of the Wembley rebuild.

I'd be livid if I paid Council tax in Liverpool

A Liverpool fan who doesn’t pay council tax in Liverpool, who’d have thought it?!

Loved Allardcye stating he doesn't believe we can finish any higher than we are now this season, followed by Moshiri saying he thinks Sam far exceeded his expectations...

WTF is happening at this club

It's a shambles.

This feller Moshiri has swanned in here with his empty promises and taken us into the gutter.

He must have been in the Philharmonic Bar from 3 until 6 today.

It's the sort of thing a loose tongue comes out with. He'll pay for it too.

The first thing I thought of is he must have been on the bevvies recently. That or he's a bonafide Bill-style moonbeam. It's all starting to make sense.

The first thing I thought of is he must have been on the bevvies recently. That or he's a bonafide Bill-style moonbeam. It's all starting to make sense.
I think the curtain was drawn back tonight (appropriately enough!) and the real truth of where we are and who are leading us was unveiled - and everyone recoiled in horror.

From RAWK:

how the [Poor language removed] can be get away with that? Surely it's not his decision to make! Is the City Council infiltrated with a majority of Bitters? It's no different to, for example, Scottish taxpayers alone to fund 2/3 of the cost of the Wembley rebuild.

I'd be livid if I paid Council tax in Liverpool

A Liverpool fan who doesn’t pay council tax in Liverpool, who’d have thought it?!

Wait till he reads that we’re moving into the Liver Building, in the assumption he knows what it is.........

Status
Not open for further replies.