2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's given Everton more than £20M worth of service in 15 years.

I hope all our players "conspire" against us like that.

How do you tot up that mate, what milestones has the lad reached that he deserves to be given a 20 million golden handshake in appreciation? (Before wages).

He has chosen to do Everton in here in favor of Chelsea its that simple.

The spirit of collusion with Chelsea kind of undermines your Ross gave everything for Everton approach to this.

If Barkley wanted to maximize his profit and minimize Everton's compensation he could have hung on to the summer.

But let's put it this way: that's £15M more than Moshiri will ever hand over to Everton and never see back.

maybe you should study accountancy, then read the clubs accounts. then you'd realise what utter crap you are spouting

I called this from day one and what bothers me is how our amazing away support sung his name after Koeman got sacked.

So naive and he’s completely betrayed us however you look at it.

Hope he gets hell and spat on at Goodison on his return.

That's the other laughable part of this: a player who had a titty lip on him because the club blocked his departure to United and has been rubbish ever since gets lauded as a hero.

What a 'kin joke.

He never had a titty lip on, and he hasn't been rubbish since.

Get a grip Dave, you're taking a turn again.

Your opinions on Moshiri. Sound, but that's all they are - opinions. I have my doubts, but I don't doubt the facts. You just ignore them a lot of the time.

On Ross, it's a sad end because of how it's been done. Every party is to blame somewhere down the line, and it's resulted in the club losing a very good player who despite being a 'true blue', has also managed to swindle us out of £20m. So sound, we move on.

Totally agree on the squad we look weak in all areas and the fanfare of marquee signings seem light years away.
Bitten off more than he can chew and under estimated Kenwrights regime.
Was Kenwright a genius for keeping the whole thing a float for so long or is it his fault that the club has no longer has any substance who knows.
Kenwright and Moyes did a job in keeping the plate spinning on a shoestring budget. No question about that. They were just not good enough for us though. But Kenwright stood in the way of investment that wouldn't allow him to stay on and Moyes was just a rubbish tactician who had reached his limit.

No. He didn't travel there at all. It was a lie. And when accused of it the club did not respond to.
Wether he did or didn't then. Ross and his agent must of known he was carrying an injury and
No. He didn't travel there at all. It was a lie. And when accused of it the club did not respond to.
Wether he did or didn't he knew he had the injury and even made a tweet himself that he will make a decision in January. We knew all along what his game plan was.

He's paid out for shares and eventually more shares via securing a debt. WTF else is there that he's done?

If he gets the stadium built he'll be handing this club a debt well in excess of half a billion pound to pay for it. That's your "Mosh's" game.

So now you're complaining about the stadium? FFS.

Not getting into it with you on this thread. It's boring.

This is about Ross and if you have views on him and his actions in all of this that don't involve slating Moshiri - which you seem to be wanting to turn everything into - then I'm happy to hear them and debate on it, because you do know about the footballing side.

Move this to World Football? This scumbag's name doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the Everton Forum.

He doesn’t need excuses, it’s his career and life and he can do whatever the hell he wants.

This place is legit as bad as Rawk today

He can.

The way he has done it is snide, though.

But he'll probably have his reasons.

If it goes well for him, then at least he'll reach his enormous potential.

If it doesn't he's going to end up at Newcastle in three years.

How do you tot up that mate, what milestones has the lad reached that he deserves to be given a 20 million golden handshake in appreciation? (Before wages).

He has chosen to do Everton in here in favor of Chelsea its that simple.

The spirit of collusion with Chelsea kind of undermines your Ross gave everything for Everton approach to this.
The goals he scored and the assists shifted us league places and through rounds of the cup. £20M is basically f.a. in this day and age. He's easily put that value in. Now he leaves us with £15M and we can buy another player.

The club didn't want him - or wanted him on their terms: either case it is the clubs fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.