Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
would fans' view be different if he'd scored 4 goals and 2 assist in 6 cl games for a team like bayern, instead? This is the hope that i have he is a good goalscorer as well as a good player, as opposed to looking at his stats in turkey. If he had those stats at a more renowned club, who let's be honest would have much better players all around them, then i think we'd all be buzzing.

Like anything to do with Everton mate, before I get excited I'll always wait and see what happens, same with this lad, I'll pass judgement after I've seen him in a run of games.

One of the problems with some Everton fans (not saying you specifically by the way) is they do tend to get carried away very easily.

We've been lead to believe all day that he's having his medical mate... what are we gonna do, turn round to him after he's past it and say 'by the way we're only paying you £75k a week mush, now sign this'.

I'm just going off what the manager literally said today. Personal terms and the medical still to be done.

Like anything to do with Everton mate, before I get excited I'll always wait and see what happens, same with this lad, I'll pass judgement after I've seen him in a run of games.

One of the problems with some Everton fans (not saying you specifically by the way) is they do tend to get carried away very easily.

same. Just think if he had that scoring record at a bigger club, which would have been skewed by having world class players supplying him, which he wouldn't have here, then fans would be more excited weirdly. Just see how it goes, i'm not expecting miracles from him tbh.

I just don’t want him to be another Sandro. Not in that he’s bad but I hope he doesn’t try too hard

man there's something you all should know... kebab is favorite food of kurdish people who own Turkish Citizenship. Turks love steak not kebab.. so don't treat all Turkish people like "kebab people".. we don't harm or rape women and we don't kill people on the streets like they did.. ask them where they born.. If they answer diyarbakır, mardin, urfa, bitlis, hakkari, şırnak, van, kars just say "oh nice.. see u later" and walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.