Confirmed Signing Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest, given that we have the worst set of strikers in the whole league and are generally a very poor side, I don't think we can start getting ideas above our station.

Well Mike, if we as fans starting thinking that certain things are "above our station" then we truly are finished as a major club :(

And they were both bought before the Neymar fee tore up the prevailing values.

Ergo it is worrying Cenk is "only" coming in for round about that price in the post Neymar era :(

I was reckoning the kind of striker we need would cost way more.

Like I said, I`m not knocking the lad at all.

This is gonna go one of two ways imo.

1. We`ve got ourselves a new Kevin Campbell, who rides in and saves us.

2. We`ve got ourselves another " Steve Gravy Train Walsh " type player.

Only time will tell.

* We`re due a hero though.

If he enhances our attack and scores goals regularly for us (as well as being a good all-round footballer), then I think he'll be a good signing for us.

If, however, he doesn't add much and has a poor goals ratio, then I'd view that as a poor signing.

No thanks man, looking forward to your hourly countdown though at the end of the window

It’s not really a thing nor am I trying to force down people’s throats, so I can live with it.

If you feel the need to be a big contributor, how about doing it in a positive manner?

Btw I needed to call you out for the recent dirge. I feel better for it, hopefully you do too.

Status
Not open for further replies.