2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 days until he’ll probably sign for Spurs.

Actually i’m wrong. Levy will wait until deadline day as the fee will be even less.

Has the same feeling as Lukaku announcing he wouldn’t be signing.

Shame.

The club should tell him if he wants to go then it all needs doing within a week of the window opening (for a fee acceptable to the club) or he stays until the end of the season.

Your assumption that the club is in control of this is very misguided.

They obviously don't have complete control and to some extent are in a weak bargaining position but I still maintain that they can choose to let Ross go in January for whatever fee is offered,or not and within any timescale they so choose.

Maybe cutting their nose off and all that...

They obviously don't have complete control and to some extent are in a weak bargaining position but I still maintain that they can choose to let Ross go in January for whatever fee is offered,or not and within any timescale they so choose.

Maybe cutting their nose off and all that...

The lad already got a hard time when he played, imagine the abuse he will get entering the final 6 months of his contract?

The lad already got a hard time when he played, imagine the abuse he will get entering the final 6 months of his contract?

Probably agreed the best course of action is for him to leave in January if he has no intention of signing a new contract. Just don't need to encourage Mr Levi to play silly buggers all month and cause any distractions on the real job in hand which is strengthening the squad in other positions

He's a local Everton lad that came through the system, and the amount of abuse (really personal stuff too, I mean just look at this thread currently r.e. "rat" comments....) is disgusting - makes me ashamed of being a blue sometimes tbh.

We as fans DO give our money and time to the club aye, but at the end of the day we have to draw a line and unfortunately we seem to think the clubs assets and resources are ours - we take on ownership and misguidedly get confused where the line is.

It's this type of behaviour that's led to the whoppers and beauts swearing their heads off and knocking this kid every time he picks the wrong pass or gets caught in possession - the irony is this kid is one of us, so we've essentially alienated one of us...

If I was Ross I'd be gone in a heartbeat, and next time I came to the old lady in a different shirt I'd score and kiss that shirts badge - of course, that would never happen like, would it...?

I agree and its about time all so called blues supporters got off his back, he is a really good player and has been badly missed this season, leave him alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.