• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

It's rumoured we are getting 8k

Well that's good news, 8000 is better than I feared. But I only need 1. So if all the good-natured and kind-hearted Everton fans on here who read this, can remember my user name, for if the time comes that there's someone in need of selling, then this Blue will certainly by grateful / delighted / happy / over the moon to take the ticket off your hands for cash money (or indeed PayPal money!)

Thanks Toffees

P.S clearly I'm not anticipating getting a ticket, as it's only matches in London that I can only seem to pick up tickets for on here and it is the Derby after all, but I'd honestly bite your hand off and be well thankful if it does come off!!

If any ST holders with a decent spec can't make the west brom game at home, let us know when you chuck them up on stubhub and I'll be more than willing to take them off your hands. That is provided that West Brom take the upper bullens, otherwise I'll probably jump in there again like last year.

It's rumoured we are getting 8k

Great if we do but i cant see it, another issue is our box office has been awful this season for away games, when you buy a ticket at the counter they dont even give it to you there and then but want to post everything, cant imagine the mess they would make trying to allocate and post out that many tickets, i still think thats one reason why Leon was so low

I think it will mate, im sure the last away cup one went down to 4 aways when only away games counted, hope you get sorted, its going to be awesome

Also have to remember that “4 credits”, was alsofor when we got 5000, now we’re getting 8,000, which means 1/4 of season ticket holders will get a ticket.... some may not even want to go, and others may not have even bought cup tickets.