The Sammy Lee Opinion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great coach, but do we really want an ex-RS at the club?
I don't think anybody from our fanbase really wants him here mate. But, if it happens, then to start booing and being abusive towards him from the very start is devisive and won't be helping the situation we're in. Same goes for booing Allardyce etc.

Of course, if things don't start picking up for us pretty soon, he's going to feel the full force. He'll probably be the first target. No doubt him and Allardyce know this already. Its up to them to get the results at the end of the day. Start moving up the table and we'll look at it in a different light. If we don't however..........it'll be difficult for sure!!

Utterly arsed who he played for as a player.

All reports I have seen point to an accomplished coach. Lads screaming he looks like this or that, jeez. Get a girlfriend.

...spot on, Matey. If folk feel strongly about the appointment, then it’s fine to say so in an appropriate manner. Some of the things posted in this thread border on the shameful.

Loads of ex-pro footballers go on to do things as coaches/managers at other clubs, even rivals. We need to get over ourselves a little bit here, if he does a cracking job for us I'll turn a blind eye towards his indiscretions in the past. If he doesn't perform he's a dirty stinking koppite that should go back to the dark side.

I like to think he's going to get stuck getting into the dug out with his little legs thrashing about for the amusement of all. A little like Winnie the Pooh, when he got stuck in the entrance to Rabbit's hole. Our manager and Snakespear grabbing hold of a leg each and trying to pull him out.

I'd even be tempted to say that it would be my dream scenario. I'd laugh my guts up.

This will be great craic. The hatred on here is gone through the roof. If that's all you have to give out about you are doing well

Makes us better and we winning games I couldn't care less who's in the dug out after watching us the last few years

I was arsed at first, but have been slowly getting my sanity back and realising I don't really care as long as he is good at his job, which by all reports he is very good at.

All this about Sammy Lee, the amount of "blues" I have spoken too who wanted Rafael as Manager!!
It amazes me just support the team and lets see if we how we get on? Then we can look for someone to blame/praise, the age of outrage we live in today is mind blowing.

As a blue all I careful about is we improve and don't go down ..if kenny dagleish helped us stay up i would cheer him on.Trough koeman's stubborness and he changing the team too.much after every game there is no settled team.unsy made same mistake with too many changes after every game.Lets get behind Sam and the team.

I know the open minded thing to say here is he is supposed to be a great coach and if he does well for Everton i dont care what club he loves.

But i cant stand the little orc and feel like puking that he is drawing a wage from Everton.
Why cant you stand him?
Please explain

Status
Not open for further replies.