Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
So the knives are all out for the only man who as even put any money into the club in how long?

He's not been here two years yet, he invested heavily in Koeman and has had his fingers burnt to the point where he is now on a recovery mission.

Sorry, but after years of Kenwright and Woods and their snidey little tricks, to turn on Mosh in such a short period of time makes me realise how fickle some Evertonians are, cringeworthy and absolutely astonishing behaviour from alleged adults!

This wont fly. There's been no investment beyond player sales and the type of tv expenditure other clubs have made.

He has no credibility left.

You must see that.

I dunno.

Who's was Silva's idea?
Silva was Moshiri's choice but only after the Allardyce conditions first time around (that he's accepting now) were too disruptive and outrageous. His refusal to cough up the compo to Watford meant it was always on Silva walking out, and the pressure heaped on him from the media was immense not to do that.

So now we go back to Moshiri Plan A: The Two Sams and Craig.

Superb.

Agree here. Walsh was considered a major deal for us due to his reputation - we were all happy enough when he signed.

Koeman was a genuine mistake but again a lot of us were happy we got him and hindsight is a wonderful thing.

The deal for the land on the dock is official. It would have been so much easier and cheaper to go for the Croxteth site but he didnt.

He backed the manager with £££ and trusted him and Walsh to buy the right players - they didnt.

The ONLY thing I will have a go at him for is bringing in Allerdyce which is a horrific decision and sets the club back about 3 years.

Hopefully this summer sees him have full control and the end of Allerdyce, Kenwright and Elstone. Only then can we hold him 100% accountable for what goes on at the club.

I think you're absolutely right. Moshiri will prove to be a positive force for the club in time. I think the problems we're seeing are due to the transition period where there's a lack of clear leadership. Too many people have had opinions and responsibilities that have ultimately pulled us in different directions. That just can not function in any organisation.

This wont fly. There's been no investment beyond player sales and the type of tv expenditure other clubs have made.

He has no credibility left.

You must see that.

I see a mess at present.

As I said, he invested heavily in Koeman, that backfired.

We either go again and trust his investment or run around like headless chickens.

Read @Tin-Tin s post and it will all become apparent for those who still have a titty lip just because he binned Martinez off.

I think you're absolutely right. Moshiri will prove to be a positive force for the club in time. I think the problems we're seeing are due to the transition period where there's a lack of clear leadership. Too many people have had opinions and responsibilities that have ultimately pulled us in different directions. That just can not function in any organisation.

Entirely the fault of the board

I see a mess at present.

As I said, he invested heavily in Koeman, that backfired.

We either go again and trust his investment or run around like headless chickens.

Read @Tin-Tin s post and it will all become apparent for those who still have a titty lip just because he binned Martinez off.
There's nothing in that which is persuasive to me.

Moshiri has got fundamental decisions completely wrong.

He is clueless and out of his depth here.

He hired a fool with a massive ego and got his fingers burnt, now he compounds that by hiring Allardyce who has - leaving aside how dubious he is - a reputation for hollowing out clubs that are already in disarray.

Moshiri is dismantling this club brick by brick.

Stuff it, let's drive him out.

He obviously doesn't "get Everton" (whatever the hell that means).

Let's go around in an endless cycle of perpetual moaning and demand things NOW, because we were pretty good in the 80's.

Remember summer when we signed Pickford, Keane, Klaassen, Sandro etc and everybody was getting giddy? it didn't work, we weren't the first club this has happened to and won't be the last.

Milan are having similar problems in Italy after investing massively in the playing staff with new owners.

There's nothing in that which is persuasive to me.

Moshiri has got fundamental decisions completely wrong.

He is clueless and out of his depth here.

He hired a fool with a massive ego and got his fingers burnt, now he compounds that by hiring Allardyce who has - leaving aside how dubious he is - a reputation for hollowing out clubs that are already in disarray.

Moshiri is dismantling this club brick by brick.

You should write for The Sun with that sort of stuff mate, it's all hearsay and conjecture and I don't know what you get out of it.

"The fool" has finished 7th, 6th and 7th in his last 3 seasons in the premier league with unfashionable sides. Nothing suggested at all that we were going to end up in this mess in the summer, in fact the complete opposite.

Again, all roads lead to most of your posts being bitterness about Martinez as Koeman was the man who replaced him. I would have thought you had got over that by now?